Assisted Living in Senior Apartment Homes
It’s Your Life. We Help You Live It.
Today’s assisted living is so much more than care. Assisted living at our Greenville, SC, community gives you the support you need to stay in control — and keeps you connected to the life and people you love. Because when you have help with the activities of daily living, you can get on with having a very active day. Here, you get the help you need, when you need it, and it’s all in the comfort and privacy of your beautiful apartment home.
We accept direct admission into assisted living.
Are you exploring assisted living facility options in Greenville, SC? Find out more about assisted living at The Woodlands — just use the contact form to reach out.
When I say my prayers at night, I thank God for my safe, comfortable apartment and the prospect of assisted living if I should need it.
Assisted Living Amenities
- Residential-style apartments
- Chef-prepared meals
- Dining room
- Art and crafts room
- Media room
- Enclosed courtyard for walking
- Wide variety of daily programs
- All utilities included (except telephone and internet)
- Housekeeping, laundry and flat linen service
- Beauty salon and barbershop
- 24-hour emergency call-and-response system
Assisted Living Services
- Assistance with activities of daily living (such as bathing, dressing, personal grooming and daily bed-making)
- Individualized, personal care
- Licensed nursing staff on-site 24/7
- Access to the full continuum of on-site care, including short- and long-term skilled nursing and memory care for Alzheimer’s and other dementias
- Medication management provided by licensed nurse
- Pharmacy delivery
- Access to geriatric physician and geriatric nurse practitioner
- Transportation to local medical appointments
- Transportation to off-site cultural events and day trips
- Access to on-site rehabilitation therapy services (speech, occupational and physical therapy)
Assisted Living Floor Plans
Studio? One-bedroom? Two-bedroom? There’s a floor plan to suit your needs and preferences. Take a look at our floor plans.
How do I know when someone needs assisted living?
In general, it’s best to start with a physician’s assessment. Depending on your situation, or that of your loved one, you can find the right level of assistance. When help with daily tasks is needed — taking medicines, bathing, dressing, meals, transportation and housekeeping — an assisted living residence can be the answer. Trained professionals provide this assistance while helping preserve an individual’s independence. Read our blog to learn more about assisted living and how to talk to parents about moving into assisted living.
Do I have to already be a resident to move into assisted living?
No. While priority access is always afforded to our residents, if you meet assisted living qualifications, you can move in as an assisted living resident.
Can I bring my own furniture and décor?
Making your apartment feel like home is important to us too. Residents bring their favorite things and furniture to make the space their own. Check out our floor plans to help get you started.
Is The Woodlands a pet-friendly senior living community?
We know how important pets are, so we encourage assisted living residents to bring well-behaved pets with them. Read our blog to learn how to prepare your pets for the move into senior living.