Senior Living Careers and Jobs in Greenville, SC
An Exceptional Place to Work
The Woodlands at Furman is one of the premier independent not-for-profit senior living communities in the state of South Carolina. You’ll be joining a dynamic, energetic team of over 200 members focused on providing quality service and care to an amazing group of residents. As a member of our team, you’ll have access to a competitive salary and benefits package. You’ll also be provided excellent opportunities for learning, professional development and advancement. You’ll be working alongside a talented group of staff members with a positive and cheerful “can do” attitude. The Woodlands at Furman values our staff and appreciates the vital role they play in the success of our community. We encourage you to learn more about us and invite you to join our team.
Summary of Benefits
- Competitive pay
- Medical and dental insurance
- Life and supplemental insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- Generous paid time off (PTO)
- Matching 401(k) retirement plan
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Free flu vaccine and other immunizations
- On-site dining options
- Access to Swamp Rabbit Trail (walking and biking)
- On-site wellness center
- Professional development opportunities
- Internship opportunities
- Job shadowing
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Team Member appreciation pay
- Team Member of the Month recognition
- Team Member tuition and certification reimbursement
- Frequent Team Member recognition celebrations
- Birthday PTO day
- Paid referral bonus
The Woodlands at Furman offers numerous internship opportunities. Options are varied and examples include wellness, activities, social work, accounting, administration and marketing. The Woodlands at Furman internships offer flexible scheduling and provide participants with an extraordinary experience to learn more about career options in a senior living community.
If you’re interested in more details about the potential internships available, please contact Human Resources at [email protected].
The Woodlands at Furman has the following vacant positions:
- PRN Nurse
- PRN CNA
- CNA (Skilled Nursing, $1000 Hiring Bonus)
- Housekeeper (Day shift and mid shift available)
- Hospitality Officer (Hospitality/unarmed security)
- Dining Services ( Servers, Bussers, Host/Hostess, Line/Prep cooks)
If you’re interested in learning more about our available positions, or joining our team, please complete the contact form below and someone from our team will reach out to you.
Connect and Apply
Applying to The Woodlands
The Woodlands at Furman is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, medical condition, ancestry, national origin, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with state and federal law.
Contact Us Today
Everyone has a story, and I enjoy having the opportunity to work in a community where I get to not only learn the story of so many fascinating individuals, but I also get to share my story, becoming part of each other’s stories creating our wonderful community.
Rick Brackett, President and Chief Executive Officer